Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cheating for Charity and Eggplant for dinner

So, last night Steph and I ate out at Italian so we could both get eggplant. We both ordered the dish with Eggplant and I contented myself with the angel hair and spinach-stuffed shells, while feeding Steph my Eggplant. It's supposed to induce labor.

Then I discovered, thanks to my friend Ashlee, this cool charity website. If you answer vocab questions right, the sponsors donate rice to starving people. Since it was a charity, I thought I'd better get as many right as possible, so I cheated with dictionary.com. No scruples when it's for the impoverished! But I did know what a Wyvern and a Claque were thanks to Shakespeare and Old English poetry. Anyway, for good vocab building, charity fun, go to www.freerice.com

1 comment:

Nathan Shank said...

we definitely love the freerice website. Joanna especially gives a lot of rice.

I hope the eggplant works!